RULES AND REGULATIONS
The regulations of the event that all candidates must accept and comply are elucidated as per below:
- The event will comply with all domestic laws and regulations.
- The race rules, race regulations and entry regulations are also embraced.
- The organizer SHALL NOT take responsibilities of any damages caused by the following determinants:
- Illness or accidents (Physicians, nurses, volunteers, and staff are prepared in case of emergencies)
- Loss or damage of personal property.
- Uncontrollable delays of the race.
- To ensure the security of the event, the organizer will set up the management along with suitable regulations over the race area.
- Runners are required to reach the race venue at least one hour before to the start. The gate closes 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Runners are required to follow the instructions of the organizer and referees strictly; otherwise they might be disqualified from the race.
- Runners must check and pay attention to announcements from the organizer both before and during the race.
- Photos, video/voices records, articles, and race statistics are all reserved under the right of the organizer. They are possibly publicized and broadcasted to media such as newspapers, the internet, TVs, magazines, etc. Runners can make use of their photos, video/voices records without permission. However, all photos and video/voices records of the event as well as the race are absolutely prohibited for commercial exploitation.
- The organizer gives precedence to the privacy and the security of candidates' personal infomation, and will manage it carefully.
The organizer does not allow runners to run on the race course of they break the rules, laws, and relevant orders. In case participants do not follo these disciplines, they might be disqualified or forbidden to join the race.
- Runners must arrive at the start line before the time, according to their registered distance.
- Runners must enter the release block following expected time groups identified when registering. The block code will be shown on bib number. If runners do not follow this instruction, it shall be considered as violating the rules.
- Runners must start running according to their registered start time. Starting after 15 menutes shall be considered violating the rules, and participants shall be disqualified from the race.
- Bib numbers must be adhered to runners' chests so that they can be seen clearly. Runners without bib numbers presented are not allowed.
- Runners must run along the race course (following the arrows, ribbons, and sign/direction symbols). Do not use shortcuts.
- Assistance to runners can be done at water station only. Runner are not allowed to have followers or assistance on course.
- Do not dress or carry any devices that can harm other runners.
- Do not dress inappropriately as it might cause uncomfortable feelings to other runners or spectators. Impolite or obscene outfits; showing political attitudes; disparaging religions or beliefs; advertising products; or disseminating proagandas, for instance.
- Do not use equipment/devices or sounds that make others misunderstood that they starting
- Do not perform any actions that bring about delays of the race or obstruct runners to reach the finish line.
- Stop or give a way to emergency vehicles or staff.
- Follow instructions of referee and marshal strictly.
- The judgment of the race is grounded on Gun Time Systme (Time from the center clock of the race) following the rank signs distributed by referee. Electronic chips are used for timing and examining passing of check points.
- Runners receiving awards must present their ID cards, any offcial cards issued by government agencies with id numbers and photos, or passports in order to obtain awards before deadlines; otherwise, they shall be disqualified from the receipt of awards.
- Other unidentified rules shall refer to those regulated by A.A.T.
- The judge's opinion is considered final.
Event regulations as well as the race regulations with no refund. The organizer also reserves the right to take their registration of the future races into consideration.
- Each candidate can register only one application. The use of others' names and personal information on behalf of candidates themselves is also prohibited.
- Any false information or document forgery for the registration is absolutely prohibited.
- Candidates are not alowed to edit/revise registration information after confirmation. Therefore, please check the information thoroughly.
- Some types of computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and their operating systems might cause errors to candidates' registration. The organizer is unable to be responsible for functions of all devices and shall not be accountable for any delays arisen form internet connections that may occur.
- As there are a large number of candidates, the organizer is unable to answer individuals about the status or results of the registration.
- Candidates who grant their right to others as their representatives will be disqualified from the registration next year. And candidates who use running number of others do not have the right to get awards.
- To authorize others to pick-up race kit on behalf of cadidates themselves, ID card copies/passport copies of subjected candidates must be presented. ID Numbers or Passport Numbers in those official documents must match the registered ones.
- The organizer reserves the right not to refund registration fees in case of cancellation or adjournment of the race due to uncontrollable factors or disasters.
- Race entries/bibs are not transferable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to anoher person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's race entry/bib, or participate in a race using another participant's race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
WAIVER AND RELEASE STATEMENT
This waiver and release statement certifies that I am medically fit to compete in the event and fully understand that I enter at my own risk. The organizer will not be held reponsible for any injury, illness or loss, during or as a result of the event. Further, I consent to the Organizing Committee recording this competitive event through photography and film, and that the Committee is the sole owner of the copyright to those pictures and films. I, hereby, agree that in case that this event is cancelled in whole or in part due to inclement weather or other conditions, my entry fee shall not be refunded.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
- Document need for race pack collection
To authorize others to pick-up race pack on behalf of candidates themselves, ID card copies/passport copies of subjected candidates must be presented. ID Numbers or Passport Numbers in those official documents must match the registered ones.
- BIB No.
- ID Card or Passport